- That as long as Bobby Petrino is the coach of Arkansas, they never win a football game.
- Despite news to the contrary, that Marlin doesn't get the RTLC plant. After everything that has happened, Marlin isn't worthy of such a blessing.
- That people who don't understand the very basics of statistics and probability stop watching the news and reading the paper. More on this later.
- That a majority of my students this semester can spell worth a crap.
- That the resignations of Falls County and Marlin City officials keeps on coming.
- That I start blogging more regularly.
- That Jerry Jones does not pull off some Herschel Walker type trade in order to draft Darren McFadden. However, I do hope he gets rid of Roy Williams. In case someone hasn't noticed, Roy can't cover!
- That more people read The Misanthropic Economist!
Happy New Year!