Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Football and Steyn

1. Congrats to the Chilton High School football team, winners of the Class A Division II (don't get my started on that self estemm crap) Title. That being said, WE, as in the residents and alumni of Chilton did NOT win State; the football team won State. I will take no credit for Chilton winning State and neither should anyone not on the team or coaching staff (Sorry Cheerleaders!). Despite that nonsense, which happens with every team from Little League to the pros, I couldn't be happier for them.

2. I highly recommend Mark Steyn's book America Alone. It's about how Muslims will take over Europe through birth rates because Christian Europe (I use that phrase very, very loosely) is not reproducing at replacment levels. Also check out his website. He's a really funny and sharp guy.

www.steynonline.com

No comments: